We harness the power of social media to connect your home with the savviest online viewers. Your property is displayed on a global stage across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, as well as the Sotheby’s International Realty® YouTube channel, which is ranked the No. 1 real estate channel worldwide. We also combine social media and original content to produce the Extraordinary Living blog, which explores design trends, market research and luxury lifestyle news — all of which drive traffic to, and generate interest in, your property.
DYNAMIC BLOG AND SOCIAL MEDIA
The essence of social media is knowing your audience and engaging them in something they love…
As Premier Agents partnering with Top Social Media Real Estate sites, understanding the many different platforms is important to understanding the audience and how each delivers a different result. From Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ and Facebook we take each story about your home and present it in a unique and appealing way to attract the most audience. We measure our influence in the thousands each week. We track our results and deliver winning numbers back to you. In today’s competitive environment, social media is a game-changer. It is not uncommon for the buyer to come directly as a result of having found the story of your home online.
Just a few unique ways we thrive in the social world of marketing. Storytelling is the most effective way to reach your buying audience. We must capture the imagination and allow the consumer to vividly see themselves in their new home.
- Every listing is promoted via storytelling and sharing the unique aspects of your home.
- Daily posts throughout our social network are designed to create excitement and engagement.
- A strong call to action signals are strategically placed in each of our ads to ensure we capture those interested.
- We promote open houses to target specific audiences that deliver results.
- We spend thousand on promoting your home online through our blog and social network.
- We post your home's story online through many platforms including our own YouTube channel.